Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kristin's Birthday Card


Joey helped me wish Kristin (my sister who lives in Memphis) a very happy birthday by posing for this card! Kristin lives in Memphis with my brother Mike and their amazing A's: Andrew, Adam, and Austin. Her special day was February 15th.

By the way, Frankie took these photos. He took practically all the great shots of Joey on this blog. He's a talented photographer and Joey is a photogenic subject (if I do say so myself). They are a good pair!

4 comments:

  1. Aww... Joey is a cutie! It looks like you're having a lot of fun with him! I hope you're doing well! Tell Frankie I said, "Hi!"

    Happy birthday Kristin!!

    -Tom (a.k.a. Tommy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey....You have two very talented owners. You're one lucky dog!!

    Love,

    Aunt Carol aka Coconut and Fawnie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    Thanks for your comments and for teaching me what is possible through your own heartfelt blogging. Frankie and I are getting excited about bringing our community together through Meet Joey!

    Tom B,
    He really is a cute puppy. I thank God for bringing us together. My life is joyful these days, thanks to Joey (and my students). Joey, Frankie and I are out and about, meeting so many neighbors and pets. Caring for Joey has already helped me become more sensitive to others needs in a way. Joey gets SO EXCITED to see new people, smell the outdoors, and run through the grass. He awakens my awareness of simple things... simple gifts from God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joey! I can't wait to meet you. I can tell you are sweet, and you are one handsome character. What are you up to today?
    Maybe someday you'll get to hang out with Eddie and Sprouter here in the East Bay. They like to play (and eat).

    Have a fun day!
    Christian

    ReplyDelete